$30.00 - $32.00/hr + signing bonus + monthly and yearly bonuses. Immediate benefits.
Pertinent Information: Full-time, direct hire AZ Driving position with a reputable industrial facility in Windsor, ON. Ideal candidate is one who takes pride in their work and not afraid to “get their hands dirty”. The role requires someone who is responsible for their load from the very beginning to end. This is a physical position.
Role requires only day trips – drivers are home every night except for very rare occasions.
Must be able to cross international border. Must have Flatbed experience.
Wage: $30.00 – $32.00/hr + signing bonus + monthly and yearly bonuses. Immediate benefits.
Location: Windsor, ON.
- Driving company owned trucks.
- Load/unload steel coils at customers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), South Western Ontario (SWO), Michigan and Ohio.
- Conducting pre-inspections and post inspections of truck, trailer and load are completed and documented
- Must ensure that the load is properly secured, and responsible for chaining and tarping the load
- Complying with all Ministry of Transportation and company regulations and policies
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years AZ driving experience to be considered
- Prior steel hauling experience is preferred
- Valid and up-to-date drivers abstract, AZ drivers license and Commercial Vehicle Operator Registration (CVOR), must be maintained at all times
- Strong ability to follow instruction and have knowledge of routes in GTA/SWO
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 75lbs and ensure load is properly secured on the trailer
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able and comfortable driving in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable and highly safety conscious.