Pertinent Information: Full-time, direct hire position. Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (+/-).
Wage: $18.00 – $20.00/hr depending on experience.
Location: Kingsville, ON.
The Customer Service Representative acts as the intermediary between the company and the customer, responding to inquiries regarding shipments, products, warranty issues, etc. Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Receiving incoming calls as required. Callers include residential, commercial and industrial customers, lawyers, and internal departments.
- Handling of incoming calls from external and internal customers including: general billing inquiries, moving notices, negotiation of payment arrangements, broker information, budgets, transfers of credit balances, account information changes, and move requests.
- Following company and business nit processes, policies and procedures.
- Promoting corporate programs/initiatives, as required.
- Researching account information and preparing the documents to update the customer’s account accordingly.
- Assisting with training in the department, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school education.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Outgoing, personable, customer oriented.
- Proven problem solving skills in a fast paced environment.
- Proven desktop skills required including knowledge of Microsoft Suite products – including Excel.
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.