$28.00 – $30.00/hr + Benefits+ RRSP Match.
Pertinent Information: Direct hire position – full-time, steady days. This Monday to Friday, dayshift, full-time position will require personnel to reliably commute to work in the the County. Full details to be provided at time of interview.
Wage: $28.00 – $30.00/hr + Benefits+ RRSP Match.
Location: Kingsville, ON
Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the Estimator is responsible for accurately quoting materials, fabrication time, machining time, and outsource services, to provide competitive RFQ’s to our customers.
Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Accurately interpreting customer blueprints and shop drawings
- Contacting vendors for pricing of material and outsourced items, record and compare bids
- Liaising with customers and providing outstanding customer service
- Generating quotes in estimating software
- Ensuring all RFQ’s are accurately quoted and submitted by required due dates
- Investigating cost reductions
- Assisting in preparing lead time schedules with vendors
- Actual and historical material costs, fabrication labour, and machining hours provide accurate feedback during manufacturing to provide opportunities for refining and improving estimating capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years of estimating experience within a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with ERP systems; experience with Epicor ERP is an asset
- Experience with SolidWorks an asset
- Experience in fabrication environment considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft O365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel)
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read measuring devices (imperial and metric)
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the estimating team
Please visit our website at http://www.goudreaupersonnel.com* for pertinent details on this career and other job postings we may have available or*follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN.
Only those submissions qualified for the role will be contacted for an interview or pre-screen. All other submissions will be confidentiality disposed of, as per Privacy Legislation.
Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER who advocates diversity in the workplace. If at any time accommodation is necessary during our recruitment and placement process, please let our team know and we will make every reasonable effort to ensure your visit is a safe, stress-free and enjoyable experience