Pertinent Information: Full-time, steady day position. This role will be directly supporting the Executive team on a day to day basis with a variety of administrative functions. Ideal candidate is tech savvy, innovated and highly confident. Being flexible and versatile is a must as the role will involve a variety of administrative functions. Travel will be required and the successful candidate must be ok with travelling internationally.
Wage: $60,000 – $65,000/year. Comprehensive benefits package included.
Location: Windsor, ON.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for being the organizational heartbeat, managing executive affairs and supporting administrative functions in a wide variety of ways.
Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Providing high level administrative support to the Executive team – orchestrating schedules, handling travel and expense reporting, coordinating meetings, and ensuring they are in the right place at the right time.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Conducting research and compile data for various reports and presentations
- Anticipating executive and leadership team needs, contributing to seamless collaboration and strategic planning
- Juggling diverse administrative tasks, from managing office supplies to ordering company swag and being the go-to person for all things administrative.
- Handling confidential information with discretion and maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
- Supporting the HR team by assisting with the recruitment process, posting job openings, organizing resumes and coordinating interview
- Assisting with the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for new hires
- Managing training records database
- Assisting with payroll related tasks/time and attendance
- Arranging for temporary staffing support and processing of timecards
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes addressing customer needs, timely responses, and handling all inquiries they may have
- Post secondary degree/diploma in business or public administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a senior administrative role providing support to executive management in an environment of ambiguity and conflicting demands with demonstrated ability to preserve strict confidentiality
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a strong command of written English, including grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary; comfort and proficiency with public speaking.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a talent for multitasking and prioritizing effectively
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to become familiar with proprietary software or programs.
- Energetic and proactive with an infectious enthusiasm for taking on challenges
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment