$75-90K (plus comprehensive benefits, 401K matching, and more)
Pertinent Details: Direct Hire position with a reputable and stable employer. Recruitment process will consist of a phone screen interview with the Canadian Recruiter Affiliate, and then a phone screen with the hiring employer coupled later with a scheduled site interview.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this person will be an approachable, highly engaging team member. Maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources and promoting company culture. Duties to include:
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems programs
- Identify staff vacancies and partner with managers/recruiters on candidate selections
- Promote and enhance the company culture by organizing culture-enhancing events and opportunities.
- Perform challenging staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, managing disputes, conducting investigations, administering disciplinary procedures and terminating employment when necessary.
- Manage the location receptionist by ensuring day to day duties are complete
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning people-related data
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee exit
- Provide information regarding Leave of Absence policies, guidelines, and legislation
- Ensure compliance with all state and federally mandated leaves of absences/accommodation policies and programs (FMLA, USERRA, ADA).
- Receive and process Leave requests
- Other duties as needed
- Human Resources Manager – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Human Resources
- 3-5 years of related Human Resources experience
- Experience using/Exposure to Human Resources Information Systems
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills