Pertinent Information: Full-time direct hire position. Steady day shift Monday through Friday. Paid overtime after 40 hours. Must be well versed with Solidworks to be considered for the role. Full details to be provided at time of interview.
Wage: $25/hr +. Negotiable depending on CAD experience.
Location: Harrow, ON.
- 3D CAD modeling using Solidworks
- Product design and calculations conforming to all product safety regulations and guidelines
- Bill of Material setup & maintenance through Epicor
- Assisting manufacturing with technical guidance
- Assisting after-market product support with technical guidance
- Technical writing – assisting technical publications development with technical guidance
- Project Change Management – detail project process and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/degree in Engineering
- Must have Solidworks experience (testing will be required)
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively to their team and clients
- Excellent critical thinking with the ability to come up with innovative ideas and develop a reasonable time frame for each project
- Ability to work under pressure and still deliver desired good results within tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with the same common goal