$65,000 - $75,000/year + benefits + RRSP.
Pertinent Information: Full-time, direct hire position located in Windsor. Excellent opportunity for an intermediate level Marketing Specialist looking to get established with a reputable and solid manufacturing facility. Full details to be provided during the interview process.
Reporting to the Marketing Segment Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing marketing plans and tactics to acquire and engage end-uses and create content to support the sales team and other partners.
Responsibilities to include the following, but not limited to:
- Developing a solid working knowledge of the customers, products, and competitors for the assigned market segment so that products can be marketed appropriately.
- Videography- shooting and editing videos targeted to end users and channel partners. Strong multimedia skills – videography, photography, Photoshop, Indesign and graphic designing
- Supporting marketing projects and initiatives from cradle to grave – assisting in determining timing requirements, tracking project completions, and analyzing project results; this includes website maintenance, e-campaigns and website optimization.
- With the assistance of Product Managers, executing digital and print marketing activities including creation of product launch materials and sales collateral (brochures, literature sheets, website campaigns, social content, direct mail, email, advertising, press releases, videos, sales playbooks, etc.).
- Acting as main contact for outside creative agency of record; responsible for project planning documents, editing support, and approvals.
- Supporting the collaborative efforts of product launch with product managers and market segment managers with strong contribution on go-to-market message creation to support unique value proposition development.
- Assisting the product team as needed with surveys and customer interview questionnaires as part of the new product development process and post-launch feedback.
- Identifying and planning customer, channel, and internal sales force training in partnership with training lead.
- Exhibiting at industry trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree/diploma in Marketing
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a product based business
- Proven capability with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with multimedia – videography, photography and graphic design
- Technical aptitude & mechanically inclined, understanding of welding process preferred
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to communicate ideas, concepts, plans and problems, clearly and efficiently in both oral and written form
- Strong organization and project management skills, able to manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and competent in problem analysis and problem-solving
- Website content management software (e.g, Sitecore)
- Web-based master data management and/or ERP systems
- Familiarity with market research and analysis
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating before groups
- Ability to succeed in a decentralized entrepreneurial environment