Pertinent Information: Contract position for July and August only. Steady days, Monday through Friday 7:30 A.M – 4:00 P.M.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the scope of this position involves loading and unloading trucks and the safe operation of lift trucks. Other responsibilities include warehousing of products and supplies, housekeeping and other duties as assigned by management.
- Work as part of a team to warehouse product
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks
- Assemble and check orders using warehouse management system
- Service customers, receive shipments from suppliers
- Record detailed shipping/receiving documentation
- Rotate stock and conduct inventory cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma
- Counter Balance, Electric Lift Truck and Reach Truck experience.
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Physically capable of performing the demands of the job and ability to multi-task
- Accurate when working with calculations.
- Ability to work with an automated Warehouse Management System
- Must be computer savvy