$55,000 - $60,000/year. Benefits + Pension + Vacation.
Pertinent Information: Full-time, direct hire position. Consumer goods manufacturing/production facility. Steady day shift, Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Excellent opportutniy for someone who has worked as a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator and looking to make that next step of their career. Full details to be provided at time of interview.
Wage: $55,000 – $60,000/year. Benefits + Pension + Vacation.
Location: Windsor, ON
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor is responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of a central warehouse facility, including shipping and receiving of orders.
- Planning and supervising efficient receipt, storage and distribution of supplies, specialty items, and equipment in central warehouse,
- Compiling data and providing analysis related to shipping and warehouse efficiencies. Submitting reports on damages, outdated stock or supplies, over and under shipments, return of goods to vendor, etc.
- Providing direction and follow up to appropriate shipping & receiving personnel
- Communicating with the Supply Chain and Production team as well as third party warehouses to advise of priorities, bottle necks, concerns and be proactive in management of inventory volume and space available.
- Providing leadership in continuous improvement initiatives as needed and requested to increase warehouse efficiency.
- Ensuring proper segregation and identification of materials. Ensure cleanliness of area and efficient flow of products.
- Supporting and assisting Supply Chain manager as well as supply chain coworkers as required.
- Performing Cycle Counts
- Minimum four (4) years of warehouse/inventory experience
- Experience managing people
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate material and product information
- Know and follow all Goods Manufacturing Process (GMP), safety, attendance, and rules of conduct guidelines