All employees submitting timecards for payment of wages, agree to accept the following terms and conditions unconditionally as a requirement for continued employment with Goudreau Personnel by Swinton:
- Timecards must be submitted weekly, on Monday before 12:00p.m, and submission (via fax, email, or dropped off ) is the sole responsibility of the employee. Late timecards will not be processed until the following week, and will be combined into only one payment.
- All employees will notify Goudreau Personnel by Swinton with immediate notice for all instances of lateness, sickness, workplace injury, absenteeism, harassment, discrimination or unsafe working conditions.
- No employee will be allowed to work in excess of 60 hours per week.
- Employees are restricted to the job for which they were hired.
- No employee under any circumstances, may operate any machine or vehicle for which they are not qualified, certified, trained, licensed or insured.
- Employees are not allowed to travel or work off-site, at any other facility other than the one to which they were assigned, without the express permission of Goudreau Personnel by Swinton